Monday 10 October 2011

Thing 19 - Integrating things

The CPD23 process has been very worth while. I have tried a few new things, of which GoogleDocs has proved to be the most beneficial. We are trialling GoogleDocs as a recepticle for our more complex research queries, so that we can capture the group knowledge of the team. I have also revisited some things I have used before, but which have not worked for me in the past, such as Twitter - which I still don't get - and LinkedIn. My LinkedIn network is building, but I have to admit that it has not been very useful to date, except I have meet up with an old friend for lunch. I also have a "to do" list, which I will work in over the summer vacation, when it is quieter and I will have more time to work on professional development. The list includes working on my online presence (still have to update the photo), finding a mentor, and comparing at Jing and Prezi to the tools that we are currently using.

No comments:

Post a Comment