Monday 8 August 2011

Thing 5 - Reflective Practice

With the New Zealand Law Librarians Association Symposium in Wellington fast approaching, this is the perfect time to be reviewing reflective practice. The Symposium should give me plenty of material for my revalidation journal. I got the text suggested out of the General Library, but it was recalled before I had time to have a really good look at it - had those two assignments to focus on at the time! I suspect that there must be another librarian around Uni of Akl doing the 23 things - must ask on Yammer. I think the bit about "application of what you've learnt" as one of the most difficult aspects of reflective practice is quite true. I also agree that time is a huge hindrance - hence why I'm behind on my 23 things. I hope to catch up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment