Wednesday 17 August 2011

CPD 23 - Thing 8

I am not going to sign up with Google Calendars. I have a system that works with me, although there is room for improvement. My colleagues and I use the calendar provided by Microsoft Outlook and share each others' calendars. We have also set up a calendar to manage the bookings of our training room. In addition to this, I use a paper diary and a notebook that contains my Master List. Until I have ready access to the Internet at home, I will have to keep the paper diary running. With two teen-aged daughters, getting onto the Internet at home is a challenge. We will have to get wireless connection next year when my oldest starts university. I will look at moving away from my paper diary at that point, but I must say that I do like the old paper and pencil version.

I enjoy reading time management books to see how I can improve on my skills. Sometimes, though, I get these books out and then don't find the time to read them - so something is not quite right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment