Tuesday 21 June 2011

cpd23

An interesting e-mail came through the list serve today that enticed me to set up a blog at last. While I have worked on our Library blog, this is the first time I have blogged on my own behalf. This is the first of 23 "Things" for professional development for librarians and information professionals. I thought taking part would provide some fresh fodder for my revalidation journal. It hope also to discover some new ways of doing things that we might be able to implement into our own library environment, which is an academic law library.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I am a public librarian in Kaitaia and must, of course, follow all my NZ colleagues, so hi. I'm looking forward to learning heaps. Nice to meet you. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah - the follow thing stumped me a bit too for a while until I saw the Blogger search toolbar at the top and the first option in is a text link: 'follow'.

    ReplyDelete